At The Growing Years we know that quality care provided in a healthy, nurturing setting can make all the difference for young children during their most important growing years. We approach childcare with a heart and offer a loving environment dedicated to the development of well-rounded children. Through their daily experiences we encourage children to interact with others and end their day feeling good about themselves.
We strive to offer care with dignity, respect and a concern for physical and emotional well-being. We believe that each child is an individual and that our commitment to the growing years of your child is to help him develop into all that he can be-a unique human being. The center enjoys a strong reputation in the community of providing quality care to children. Our program aims to foster development in four major areas that we feel make a person whole: 1. Social Skills 2. Cognitive Skills 3. Language Skills 4. Physical Skills. We do this by working closely with parents and children to ensure our program fits to your child rather than your child fitting into our program.
We base our childcare on love and respect. Every one of our staff relates to children from the heart. Hugs and back rubs at naptime are as important as patience and discipline.
Highlights to our Approach
- Activities and lessons are focused on fun and adventure.
- Small-group lessons
- Whole-group activities that help your child build an awareness of others and a sense of community
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily sheets/updates to keep you informed
- Hands-on experiences that encourage independent, creative learning
- Classroom activities help your child build early literacy and numeracy skills
- Regular teacher-family communication, including ways to connect your child’s learning at home