Munchkins: Infants: our precious little cargo
We offer our infants a cozy environment with a comfortable crib for each baby. Our babies enjoy an abundance of love and nurturing throughout the day. Days are filled with music, songs and plenty of time rocking and cuddling with caregivers. We provide babies with a house brand formula, baby cereal and baby food for lunch. We also provide wipes for diaper changes. Keep your eyes open for a special gift made with love on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day!
Nurturing & Nutrition
Cuddling, rocking and verbal communication nurture your infant throughout the day. We also provide baby food and house brand formula, ensuring your infant gets the proper nutrition they need everyday.
Sensory & Motor Development
Infants begin to use their senses right away to explore their new world. Through activities, children use one or more of their developing senses related to memory, spatial orientation, and cause and effect.
Communication development is profound during the first three years of a child’s life. Our experienced caregivers use sights, sounds and sign language as well as speech and language to give your baby a way to communicate before they are able to talk and develop your child’s intellectual growth.
Activities in the classroom promote early social interactions and conversations, develop facial expressions to communicate, and support self-identity. Lots of personal attention and interaction between our teachers and your infant will promote basic cognitive and social skills. Singing, reading and talking support development during this critical stage.
- Nurturing, building your infant’s self-esteem
- Regular teacher-child interactions that spark curiosity and socialization
- Playtime and experiences that help boost cognitive and motor skills
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed
- A safe daycare environment where your infant has the freedom to move and explore
- Safe Sleep Guidelines that meet those of the American Academy of Pediatrics